sexta-feira, 5 de maio de 2017

Online Trading: live trading, learn how to trade stocks, learn about stocks, how do i trade online


💱 Online Trading: live trading, learn how to trade stocks, learn about stocks, how do i trade online



Risk Warning: Your invested capital may be at risk. This video is not an investment advice. I tried a since new video first of all the risk warning you invested capital Maybe a twist don't wait was morning you cannot afford to lose and this video is not investment advice So this video is another live trading Explanation video those things which I explained in my evil get this ebook is for you find a link in the description this email contains The most important kensic button chart pattern binary option turbo trading concepts not a condition to identification objection Kensic mass. And a lot of more concepts which can be applied to any kind of time frame and any kind of financial instruments So let me see.

It's looking that we are getting here in some kind of Upwards upward movement you look at this week Yes, but I am not sure so this okay I will be corner because I understood from this week Yes below that we are going now into an uptrend that we are getting here pullback of the twenty am age and Yes, that's it. Why because of this week here below this one here. You see we have a ranging market So you cannot count so much on rejections. Yes, so you have to go with the trend Is a minute rent and if there is a sign that there would be a pullback Yes of some kind of EMA's It could be also a pullback offset the 50 100 and 200 you don't know which observes one could penis the pullback but that is what this kind of Kenda has told me and that was a reason why I entered into this kind of trade so Let me see what's going on here. You have here higher highs higher. I see a ranging market So I will probably do an put here. Yes, I will do a put because we are here xh Yes, we are at the edge of the bowling event and I have experiences if you have a ranging market Try to lure trades above all EMA's or below all your base or and add edges of sir boiling offenses That is than other two routes which you could have to should have to follow on ranging market Yes because at the boiling event the price will reversal or mostly it and or at the upper ball above the boiling up a EMA so velocity of ace you can do your trades.

Yes, but you have to be carefully obviously because you cannot trust rejections in such kind of market because Mostly they are trying to trap you So you see the reports of strong movement upwards which shows me that we got an uptrend again? Yes that is the reason why I'm doing a call and Doing a trend continuation trade in this kind of situation because I understood then price will Or market will try to fool me. Yes, you have seen the movement was first of all, it was going down Yes, but I'm sure that price will go up because everything is looking like a nice uptrend and That's the reason why I did a course. So, let's see what's happening now everything can happen and And that is what a lot. You see it now. It's trying to fool me again. Yes, it's true It's doing the case at that price would go down But you see now price is going up again. And that is what I expected And there's also reason why I did a call so that was already if you liked this video do a like if you didn't subscribe to my channel subscribe to my channel and if you have something to say drop me a Line in the comment section.

That was a ranging market. Yes You have seen I will try to cover some more videos about ranging market in the near future And I have to do also some videos about support and resistance that will be done also So I would say that was it. Stay safe and bye. Bye .

bo turbo trader, bo, bo trader, iq option, trade school, fx option, bo turbo trader rejection, fx options, candlestick math, iq option professional, ema, momentum, iq option fx option, bollinger bands, price action doji, fibonacci, candlestick mathmatics, iq option professional client, iq option pro, ema price action, learn how to trade stocks, learn about stocks, how do i trade online, best online stock broker, day trading rules, swing trading, fibonacci trading

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário