quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2018

Atlas Line and Trade Scalper E-mini S&P - Trading with Two Charts

Atlas Line and Trade Scalper E-mini S&P - Trading with Two Charts

Hello everyone. My name is John Paul. DayTradeToWin.com. Today is January 7, 2016. I have two charts I am going to show you. Both charts are the E-mini S&P. The chart on the left is using the Atlas Line. It's a 5-min chart. The chart on the right is using the Trade Scalper. It's a 1-min chart. Whichever signal happens first, I am going to take. I am just waiting for the software. (Doorbell sound plays). That sounds mean we have a signal. The software provides you the text. The entry for the Atlas Line is 19to go short. I will try to sell the market as close as possible to this price. I will adjust my account and the contracts. As a rule, the more volatile, the less contracts you should trade. (Order pending sound is played). And the slower the market is, the more you can increase your contracts to make up for the lack of volatility.

Let's see what happens here. I want to go short. On the Atlas Line, I am entering near or close to where the move is beginning. If the market turns around and goes against me, I have a prove-it stop. If the market instead takes forever for something to happen, I am out of the trade. Let's see if I get filled. (Order filled sound plays). Okay, I am filled here.

Now, it's a bit of a waiting game. I know what my exit strategy is. I know what my target is. If you've seen my previous videos, you know that I look at the ATR (Average True Range). It's a big points. I think 4 or is more than enough to take on a move like this. If the market was stronger with the ATR over 5 points, I would recommend staying out - it would be too volatile. This trade is right on the edge. (Doorbell sound plays). There's another signal. I assume it is the Trade Scalper shooting off some signals. However, I am already short. I'll switch charts in just a moment to show you what's happening. I want to focus now on the Atlas Line trade. Now, you should not trade at the same time in the same account using both strategies.

Do one or the other or combine the two methods, where you use the Atlas Line as a filtering tool, telling you to take trades of a specific direction (short or long). For example, when price is trading below the Atlas Line, I want to focus on short trades only. The target I have here is 1953. That is a big 4 points. That's a fantastic profit target. Now, if you want to go for 4.25, you're being a little greedy. Even or is satisfactory. Do not go for a target that is larger than what the ATR is telling you is achievable. It tagged my price. Hopefully, I get filled. (Target filled sound plays). I got it. I'm now out. The Atlas Line gave me a beautiful short trade right at the beginning of this downward move.

It's also important to understand that the closer you are to the Atlas Line with your entry, the better off you are. Enter in as the move is beginning. I am going to switch gears here for a little bit. Let's take a look at what's happening with the Trade Scalper method. I am going to adjust here the text and markers setting, so we can see exactly the entries as well on this 1-min chart. There's an entry at 1953.25. I'll change the number of contracts. 3 tick target, 6 tick stop. 10 contracts. (Order pending sound plays). (Order filled sound plays). Price is right at my entry. I am filled and risking 6 ticks. I just made 4 points. If this is a losing trade, I am not down for the day. Let's see here - I never risk more than 6 ticks with the Trade Scalper method.

If the ATR is very high, then you can increase your profit target and stop to adapt to the situation. Let's give it a moment. With these scalp trades, I like to see an instant move. The longer it takes for the market to head in the desired direction, the worse off you are. You entered for a reason, and you want to see immediate results. Don't hold on to trades for hours on end. You entered for a reason. Let it go immediately in your favor. Another thing regarding scalping with the Atlas Line - I focus on taking short trades when the Atlas Line is telling me to focus on short trades.

The Atlas Line acts as a filter in this way and helps in the direction of the market. If I cannot make the 3 ticks, I will exit this shortly. Don't risk more than 6 ticks under normal circumstances. If the market is slower, risk 4 ticks instead. During the training, I explain how all of this is done. With the software, you can trade with multiple markets at the same time. You can diversify your risk - you don't have to trade just the E-mini - you can trade the Euro, Oil, etc. Whichever trade comes first among the markets, you trade. Typically after 3 or 4 trades (target filled sound plays)...okay, there it is. There's my 3 ticks with the Trade Scalper method. On the 5-min Atlas Line trade, it was 4 points. I will show you the total profit.

$1,900. Not too bad. I show many videos for the Atlas Line. I want to give you an example of what happened earlier before these two trades. There was a long at 1957.5. A long and a short are here. Another long was found here. A couple more longs here. There are a significant amount of trades. Don't over-trade - trade correctly. If you're interested in the Atlas Line software, the Trade Scalper software, or Power Price Action, visit DayTradeToWin.com to get more information. If you'd like all of these methods plus much, much more, I have the Mentorship Program. Mentorship includes all of these methods with lifetime licenses for a very reasonable price. Email or call. My name is John Paul. Have a great rest of your day! Bye bye, now.

daytradetowin review, atlas line, trade scalper, two charts, 2 charts, Scalper, scalp trading, Atlas Line review, E-mini, E-mini S&P, s&P, learn to trade, how to trade price action, trading the news, CME equities, fox Buisness, ninjatrader8, ninjatrader7, TradeStation, thinkorswim, stock trading, dow jones, day trade to win, private trader, secrets, manipulation, swing trader, power price action, janet yellen, fomc, bull market, bear market, candlestick, bar charts, market open

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário