quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2018

Trading Psychology: What Every Forex Trader Needs to Know

Trading Psychology: What Every Forex Trader Needs to Know

Hey there stop what you're doing right now and pay close attention because this totally affects you in a good way and there is nothing to buy from me in this video so just relax and listen if you trade Forex or any other markets and you feel like you have put in enough time to have mastered it several times over spending a lot of money on courses and training and yet still it seems like you just keep on staying at breakeven or losing you're not alone every day I've been in contact with many forex traders from around the world and have noticed that the majority of traders all have the same challenge this challenge is about inner conflict and self-deceit about what they are doing and why they're doing it remember back when you first got interested in trading well just remember and go back now back to the reason why you got attracted to this business in the first place most people including myself were attracted to forex trading because we don't like other types of business and we don't like selling now this doesn't apply to everyone but a lot of people are attracted to forex trading because they don't like selling and so forth well we know that making money and business always involved selling even in forex trading we don't like sales meetings and marketing and calling prospective clients to sell our product and service a lot of us we want to be independent also in fact many people don't like business at all and unconsciously believe that making money is not right somehow morally you may think that that's kind of strange but in fact I think most people have some unconscious beliefs that making money is not right so then we decide that the solution would be a business where we use our skills and analysis and use technology to buy and liquidate our positions automatically without any need to speak to the end user or the customer instead of focusing on meeting with people and talking to people and selling things we want to just focus on now and staying in our minds and using our skills that way when we're trading we're really dealing in a high-level capitalism and entrepreneurship we are engaged in business for profit you may think that you're doing something technical and that you're really just an engineer who's looking at charts on a computer but you're really an entrepreneur and you're engaged in business so let's say you try forex trading and yet you hate people who are rich you hate selling things you hate business many people are just not aware of how totally powerful the unconscious mind controls our results and you can imagine that a person who is desperately trying to make money and yet believes that making money is bad will experience frustrating paralyzing inner conflict now a lot of the intellectual people the engineers and so forth are right now they're saying hey this doesn't have anything to do with trading your success has nothing to do with anything except the price that you enter a trade and the trading system you just show me when to inter trade when something crosses something that's the only thing that has anything to do with anything and people don't acknowledge sometimes that becoming a successful trader is a process that's going to involve you transforming into a person who's successful at trading not just knowing a system what happens the first time a person has a winning streak they think wow is this really legal will the broker let me withdraw this money because it's just too good to be true that's what people believe and you'll find that in trading we always trade our beliefs how many people do you know who definitely want to make more money and are actively trying to do it and are always on the alert for anyone trying to sell something because they hate that did you see that that person was trying to sell something really that's scandalous now excuse me I need to get back to trying to make money by selling currency pairs for a profit would it make sense that if you want to make money you should love business love being an entrepreneur and love selling things if you have that kind of inner conflict where you totally hate selling things and you actually unconsciously hate making money don't you think that that inner conflict is going to affect your results you should feel totally right about business and selling things and no it is the right thing to do and the people you admire should be the ones who are the most successful at selling things being successful entrepreneurs is it possible to be successful in business without selling things I would never sell something you say I'm a traitor what does that mean it means that you buy and sell currency pairs or other financial instruments for no other purpose than to make a profit so if you want to be successful yourself you should first make sure that you love selling things for a profit love business you consider yourself an entrepreneur you wake up in the morning when you see yourself in the mirror you feel good saying I am a capitalist and an entrepreneur and that's fantastic I love it I'm a businessman and a Salesman and I love selling things for a profit I love to make as much profit as possible and I know that it's the right thing to do I love it so much I find ways to automate selling things just like using a trading platform conscious inner conflict part of you wants to do this and another part of you does not believe it or not it has been proven for a long time that your beliefs whether conscious or unconscious affect all of your behaviors and your results in whatever you do as soon as one person becomes interested in trading they open an account with a broker and right away they are trained to be suspicious of brokers and hate their relationship even believing that the broker is trading against them causing them to lose which is paranoid delusion since it is not possible to trade against someone else in competition imagine that whenever you want to place a trade you need to actually go to the office of your broker and meet in person and say I would like to buy three Lots of the pound versus the Kiwi and then your broker would say well that's great what do you plan to do with these pound versus the Kiwi you say well I plan to just hold the trade for a short time and then sell the position for a profit but that sounds like a great plan your broker replies how would you like to pay for that position I'll just use the money in my account if that's all right I'm wholly US dollars or Euros or whatever currency your account is based in I'm willing to make a deposit for this position okay I will transfer from your account the deposit for this position but if the trade goes in the opposite direction this trade will start going negative and you understand that risk oh yes sir I understand that and this amount will only represent about 5% of my account if the market invalidates my trade by going to this price below the most recent low which is about 49 pips depending on how quickly I'm able to get able to enter this position if you were actually doing this in real time that's great you seem to be a successful entrepreneur who is an expert at selling commodities for a profit you have past sales experience yes I used to sell real estate before I got into selling Forex currencies I appreciate your assistance in automatically liquidating my position on the interbank market when the time is right and I'm glad to have you as a partner it's very reasonable to pay a small spread on the transaction for this excellent partnership opportunity the spread is so nominal and the service is so essential to me in my business may I offer any other fees in appreciation for this service oh no we don't accept any other fees but of course since most people lose we are able to keep their trays in-house and hedge against them and until their accounts are depleted oh that sounds great I totally understand how that makes sense the Forex broker business seems like also a good business but of course I'm a professional and I'll be increasing my account I hope so but unfortunately that's what they all say yes of course well I'll see you the next time when I'm ready to close this position well hello mr.

Smith I'm ready to close that position and accept my profit now oh good to see you Bob let me take a look Oh brilliant looks like you are earning a 230 pip profit on that trade from yesterday good job thanks I enjoyed that I can't tell you how much I appreciate the ability to immediately liquidate trays like this at the right time it's so essential to my business plus I'm not really very good at selling things the old-fashioned way it's good to know that banks always have a price for buying currency and I take you to lunch today this is a very substantial profit for one day's work yes I can see that it's a lot more than I get paid for working for the broker here the company is doing extremely well and we get paid all right here but nothing like what you just made on that wanna trade well why not invite some of your colleagues from the office here what the hell is Friday and I'm ready to celebrate okay so what's the point here and how do you fix the problem of having inner conflicts and unconscious beliefs that cause you to lose we think we are really smart and intelligent and that our conscious minds can force the rest of our parts to do what we want but little do we know just how little control our conscious Minds actually have in our life tell yourself you're going to start a diet tomorrow or an intense exercise program or create some new positive habit and see what happens your body goes right on doing what you consciously decided not to do because you really don't have the control over your actions the way you thought you did anyone who has an intention of being successful in trading will need to put most of their effort into transforming their unconscious beliefs and habits thinking and habits of behavior the most proven methods for doing this are to find a local you know key practitioner and a low hypnotherapists and start actively doing everything possible to reprogram your subconscious mind learning from experts in that field now here's where you should click on the button to buy my course on reprogramming your unconscious but I don't have one so instead I've created a free series of videos on learning the most effective way to trade and have added to the most effective free forex training additional training on making sure you are training your unconscious mind at the same time you are discovering what really works in professional Forex trade for more information go to WWE and seminar calm


trading psychology, Forex Trading NLP, Forex trading strategies, Mark Douglas, Anthony Robbins, currency trading, Trading in the Zone, Warren Buffet, trading psyschology, the psyychology of trading, options trading, options trading strategies, trading platforms, forex trading training, forex trading course, fx trading, forex signals, forex trading platforms, learn forex trading, forex trading, stock market trading, forex trading signals

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário