terça-feira, 9 de maio de 2017

Nadex Trading Platform Tour

Nadex Trading Platform Tour


Thank you for your interest in Nadex binary options and for taking the time to view this 30-minute session. In this brief walk-through of the platform we will cover what is a binary option, how to place a trade, how to close a trade, and how to navigate the trading platform. Before we begin we should talk a little bit about Nadex. Nadex is the exchange. The North American Derivatives Exchange is the first and largest binary options exchange designed for the individual trader in the United States. We offer simplified options. We do need to do a quick disclaimer Futures, options, swaps and any trading that you do does involve risk. Unlike leveraged accounts, you can never lose more than what you put up for with each trade. So your losses can never exceed your trade cost or your initial deposit. We're going to go through some examples today. Some buy examples, some sell examples these are random examples.

This is not trading advice or recommendation to buy or sell any particular contracts at Nadex. Nadex is registered with the CFTC that is the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.That's the government agency that oversees the regulation of futures, options, and swaps trading on US exchanges. This should give you some comfort that Nadex operates in a regulated environment, which is important for all traders particularly in our space where the majority of firms out there are not based in the US or regulated by the CFTC. Nadex is the only exchange in the US to offer binary options on such a wide range of markets including forex, indices, and commodities all of which are available on our platform. Nadex has two types of options. One is called a binary option and the other is called a spread option Today we're going to go through the binary option in about 30 minutes. There are other webinars and videos and written material on the spread option. A spread option is a limited-risk contract but it has different properties, characteristics, than the binary option. So let's go to what exactly is a binary option? Well, it's a simple yes-no proposition or a yes-no question.

The question could be: Will gold be above a certain price at a given time? In this example we're looking at gold being above $1700 a troy ounce and it's a Nadex Gold and here's the greater than symbol and all times are Eastern. It's saying at p.m. So the question is, Will gold be above $1700 a troy ounce at p.m. tomorrow. Now the buyer of a binary option is saying yes, gold will be above $1700 a troy ounce. The seller of a binary option says: No, it is not going to be above 1700.

It will be equal to 1700 or it will be lower. So there's two sides to the trade: the buyer who's saying "Yes, it will be above," and the seller who is saying "No, it is not." Now, what is the cost of the binary option? Well, this is the level that we're talking about, gold being above $1700. So the cost that you would pay is going to be determined partially by, Where exactly is gold right now? Is gold at 1700? Is gold below 1700? Is it above of 1700. so if we take a look and say what I've called was exactly 1700 dollars a troy ounce. well the level is 1700 the strike you know the tier the Nadex level is seventeen hundred dollars a troy ounce if that is the level and and gold is actually at 1700 troy ounce there's about a fifty percent probability that gold would be above this level or not it would be below so the cost if you are the buyer is fifty dollars so, the cost is loosely tied to probabilities in a binary option there's a total above one hundred dollars in play between the buyer and the seller the buyer's cost is $50 dollars to sellers costs fifty dollars in this example nobody has the upper hand nobody has an advantage there's even likelihood at gold will be above 1700 or will be equal to or below 1700 a troy ounce.

so this is an example of an at-the-money binary okay so gold is trading at the strike price 1700 the level is 1700 so even opportunity for the buyer or the seller. let's go and we're gonna go through some examples up for some contracts that are you know twenty dollars or thirty dollars which would be about a twenty or thirty percent probability and again these are random examples let's go to the Nadex homepage where you can see right here under the Education tab there are other webinars that you can sign up for there are great trading videos you can take a look at under the trading tap here's where you can sign up for a demo practice account it's free takes about 2 minutes to fill out the application and they send you a randomly generated password when you typed in the user name that you'd like...

You can also open a live account with Nadex, this application is also free takes probably about seven minutes to fill out. once you have filled out either the application for the live account or the demo or both separate application here's the demo here's the live then you'd have access to the trading platform once you have that that you can click on the login now what we're gonna do is we're gonna do is log into on the web based version of Nadex and go through that trading platform there is also the Nadex pro platform which is a downloadable platform and it has a different look and some different features on it.

so that's one thing that you can take a look at again this is a free platform that's downloadable to your desktop, for your laptop or PC we going to the login page in we've got our user name for a demo account click demo populates the demo dash them we type in our name type in our password click Login were here onto the trading platform now what I've got here is a...

I click layouts and then re fresh and we can actually make this screen a little bit larger, we are cutting off a little bit of this but the other thing that you can do is you can customize your on your screen so good is gonna grab working orders an we are going to pull it up a little higher and we can make boxes smaller we can make things appear and dispear, we can take working order speak disappear and reappear to take a look make sure that you can see your open positions and you're working order.

We'll go through exactly what that it's just a minute couple things that you can note there's a watch list down here where you could actually make contract window populate was different things lets say that you were interested and binaries and the metals like gold silver and copper see click their and populates up here now of the top there's a my account tab you click on the My Account tab it brings up the account funding and up here is the history so if I click on the word history I get a drop-down when I can do is take a look to see what my... you know what my transactions are and then under Settings I can do is take a look at you know my password word, change my address, my email address okay now were here on the trading platform and what we're going to do is we're going to take a look at a commodity binary for gold and we're clicking and the word commodities binaries reading a drop-down clicking on the word gold and we're clicking on the word daily when i click on the word daily not the plus sign but the word daily I've got different contracts listed over here and what I can do is there is a few contracts basically here we'll take a look at the weekly a few more choices here the weekly ends on Friday afternoon now Nadex the exchanges open pretty much 23 hours from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon Nadex opens at 6 p.m.

On Sunday evening it closes at p.m. on Friday afternoon it's running around the clock but there is one hour in the evening where Nadex closes between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday between 5pm and 6pm Nadex closes for one hour for rebalancing so if you have a weekly contract your contract is still there, you can't trade in that one hour but it's basically carry-over we're looking at a weekly contract and basically another day or so now these are the different levels for gold and all these are the different strikes tiers, and this one is just asking will gold be above 1207 .5 a troy ounce at p.m.

Tomorrow now way over on the right we've got the indicative indexed indicated index is basically showing us where is gold right now indicative index is an approximate settlement price it's a close estimation of where the contract would settle at a particular time to say that the gold stopped right now not Friday at but stopped right now gold would be finishing at $point 50 a troy ounce now we're taking a look at this level what if gold was gonna finish above 12a troy ounce okay if we're the buyer we need gold to move up let's take a look at the cost to buy one contract and we can go through the example here i click on a green circle or the 12I click left click a ticket comes up the ticket basically reads gold based on the June futures price Nadex is giving you the indicative price right here $1195 and 70 cents troy ounce this question is will gold be abover 12a troy ounce at the tenth of April 2015.

now if I wanted to buy one contract what I can do is I can click on the blue buy right here and then for contracts the size is how many binaries would you like to do what is the quantity what how many units I'm doing one unit and I could choose to do two units are three but which could do one right now now for the price if I'm buying this blue number is the Buy It Now price this is the cost to buy one binary immediately okay and thus numbers fluctuating just as the value of gold is fluctuating gold was $1195 points 70 cents troy ounce now it's point 30 cents a troy ounce these numbers are changing this is the marketplace is people bidding and offering on this contract and again we're talking about a binary option that is a limited risk contract you can't lose more than your trade cost and what we're looking at here is something that is a little bit less than a 19 percent probability costs about nineteen dollars to buy so when I click I on either left click and 1950 or I can type in the number nineteen fifty or i can uses little up arrow at will populate this number when it comes up are looking at here since nineteen dollars to buy one contract my max losses nineteen dollars that's the most I can lose now remember there's a hundred dollars in the equation if I'm the buyer putting up nineteen sellers putting up eighty one dollars my max lost my cost the most I can lose ninety dollars my potential profit is eighty one dollars so if I'm right and gold tomorrow is actually above 1207 .5 troy ounce at I'm gonna get my nineteen dollars back and eighty one dollars profit for total a one hundred dollar payout now there is a ninety cent fee to Nadex every time when you trade on the exchange ninety cents per contract in the way n ninety cents per contract on the way out if I'm buying one contract it would cost nineteen dollars and ninety cents at expiration I'm receiving the hundred dollar payout there's another 90 cent fee if my contract settles out of the money or worthless there's no second ninety cent fee, there's no ninety cent fee on the way out if your contract settles worthless so l if I buy one for nineteen dollars I could just wait i buy the contract and i'd have an open position and I don't have to do anything I don't have to be in front of my computer I just have to wait until Friday afternoon now I do need gold to move up gold is trading at 1195 a troy ounce my contract is saying that gold will be about 12a troy ounce so I need gold the move-up little over twelve dollars a troy ounce and if it doesn't then my contract settles worthless so one thing that I can do is buy the contract hold it and then wait till expiration wait for the time limit to to run down the other thing that I can do is I can buy a contract and then sell it back I trade in and trade out so i buying something that has value say that i buy this right now for seventeen dollars and seventy five cents gold goes up been at midnight tonight you know my contract is worth $37 dollars 75 cents I can sell it back and make twenty dollars not including the 90cent fee value the binary can fluctuate between 0 and 100 I'm buying something at the price right now would be seventeen dollars and seventy five cents so I can also buy it for 1775 and say that the option is going ainst me and that gold is going down any gold go up I could sell it back early to minimize my losses to basically get some of my seventeen dollars and fifty cents back now if I'm selling it back early, there has to be willing interest meaning that there has to be somebody out there willing in the marketplace pay something For it if I buy it eighteen dollars in gold starts going down down down and the value my binary is going and it's for ten dollars with five dollars is worth three dollars for two dollars worth a dollar or 25 cents but at some point in time if nobody's willing to even put up 25 cents to by to contract to see a little dash in the bid column and right here we can see these dashes and that means that there's no willing interest on that side so we're looking at these contracts right here these three there's buyers and sellers, buyers and sellers, buyers and sellers, buyers and sellers this contract well there's nobody out there willing to pay anything for these right now it gold starts moving up buyers will become interested in again and start bidding a dollar two dollars four dollars eight dollars but what we're doing right here is simply by the contract immediately we would have it open position and one thing that we can do is just wait until expiration we don't have to click on anything its all or nothing now were either gonna lose the eighteen dollars or we are going to get the eighteen dollars back and eighty one dollars profit, now, if we sell it back early it has to be in between you know there has to be willing interest in order to sell it back and there's a ninety cent fee when we sell it back so one thing that we can do is just establish an open position by actually buying the contract immediately now, a working order is where we negotiate if we wanted to try and get the contract buy it for cheaper price so the cost right now is 1750 the Buy It Now price we could put in a bid try and get it at a lower price that we don't want to pay 1750 really want to pay sixteen dollars for the contract all we can do is we put in a bid and we have a working order working order means that we're working to buy were trying to buy you haven't bought anything yet were haggling, we're negotiating so if I put in a bid to pay sixteen dollars they're trying to sell it for eighteen dollars I'm negotiating now when I put in a working order sixteen dollars does come out of my balance because it is a fully collateralized contract you have to have sixteen dollars in your account in order to buy something so that money goes into reserve at Nadex but with the working order I'm trying to buy it for a while I could also make a decision to cancel that working order and take out my bid nobody's traded with me a seller didn't come in and sell it to me well then I can cancel my bid, cancel the order 16 dollars comes back to me there's no trading fee because I didn't trade I was trying to trade but in actually trade so one thing that I can do is a I can put in a working order will do that we've got contract here when I click place order where going to see come down here in two are working orders window now this order received box means that nadex the exchange has seen our order so it's on the exchange in working order does not mean that we're filled, does not mean that we've bought a binary we're trying to buy it right now so were trying to buy it for sixteen dollars and somebody to current market the seller's out there trying to sell it for 18 dollars we haven't bought anything yet when I click on this green circle it'll bring up my tickets left clicking on the green circle I can see there's transparency in the marketplace I'm here bidding for one contract for sixteen dollars nobody out there knows that it's me but I'm the bestbid here trying to buy this contract and try to buy it for sixteen someone else trying to buy it for eighteen I'm trying to buy one contract the number out here while there's a hundred contracts for sale at the price 18 if I take my sixteen dollar bid up to 18 this 100 will change to 99 so what we talked about we can't delete remainder that cancels my order sixty dollars comes back to me and I basically no longer have a working order trying to buy it no longer having a limit order or what I can do a second amended order to we amend and we can take the price up let's take the price up to 18 and actually buy to contract i click amend order will see it up here at open positions now I'm clicking on amend order now it says order amended we have a open position just received in email for me from nadex that's our trade confirmation email to now we've actually bought the contract but what is it that we bought what we bought a contract saying that gold will be above 12a troy ounce tomorrow right now gold is trading at 1194 an ounce we want gold to go as high as possible we want it to go higher than this number if it reaches this number to contractors and stop remember it has to finish above 12a troy ounce at to the gold goes up to 1210 1220 dollars now it's that's fantastic will see the value of our fine you're going up up up remember at the very very and it has to finish in order to receive the one hundred dollar payout so if I wanted to sell it back early and there's going to be a little bit of a difference between the in the offer here I wanted to sell it back early the market really hasn't changed very much but I could sell it back by clicking on the green circle now I'm selling it back at this price about nine bucks for my contract when i click place order I've sold out of my contract will go through all this again so what I did was I clicked on this is random example I clicked on the word commodities binaries I clicked on the word gold clicked on the word weekly at the possible the word weekly populated all the strikes at all levels right here clicked in the green circle for the 12troy ounce now I can choose by contract size would be one click on the 1825 and click place order I just bought the binary I am in open position now I came close my contract by selling it back I'm selling it back early I could just wait until 130 tomorrow wanting to do is actually sell the contract back clicking sell selling back at this price clicking place order I bought it and I've sold it now that's the example for a buy example initiating when you're buying.

let's go through an example where you're initiating to sell so we can take a look at this one right here which is the 1177 .5 strike for gold by clicking on this green circle if I want to sell the contract you count down from a hundred to this number and that is your cost to you're buying account from zero going up to this number if you're selling your coming from a hundred going down to this number so I click on sell, my size is one when I'm gonna do it the price is gonna come up and then my max loss it's gonna be about eleven dollars and fifty cents to sell this contract the price from 0 to 100 at a price point and I'm selling it is 1850 I'm left clicking an 1850 or 8850 my costs $11 dollars and fifty cents I'm counting down from a hundred to this number the buyers putting up 8850 I'm putting up 1150 to sell the contract what is it that I'm selling well I'm selling that the contract it's a yes no question I'm saying I'll gold will not the above 11troy ounce I need gold to go down about twenty dollars an ounce that's why my trade costs about eleven dollars I'm getting you know a little bit better than 8 to 1 return on my investment any gold really moved down but once againone thing that I can do is sell the contract and then just wait and I'll have an open position or I can buy the contract back early for a profit or loss to say that I sell it 8850 and then gold goes down and i buy it back at 7850 okay I'm getting my 1150 back and making ten dollars profit you can trade and trade out this is just basically taking the sell I want gold go down I'm seeing the gold will be equal to 11or lower clicking on and the word place order and now it's actually got moved up to eighty-nine to get her eleven dollars I spent 11 hours are sell this contract I want gold tank to go down as much as possible but I needed to finish equal to 11or lower specifically at I want to buy it back click on the green circle I sold it I'm buying it back in order to offset my position get a few bucks back on the contract and I sold for on eleven dollars now this is an example for a buy and a sell we'll take a look at up one other example here and we'll go to some charts so what i'm looking at this little icon right here and it looks like a small I can that you can see and basically this is for the chart and all I did was again there's little tiny icon right here showing the chart and I can click on technical analysis I can draw in lines are different things that you can play around with I once again all I did was I clicked and this little icon an order to bring up to chart now arm when you're looking at these contracts and we'll go to let's say that we're looking at the indices binaries we go down to wall street 30 which is Nadex derivatives for the Dow Jones emini contract click and the word daily okay here are all the different levels for the Dow Jones will the Dow Jones the above 17900 well the dow jones be above 17 880 the buyer saying yes seller saying no now you can a shortcut instead of clicking on the green circle a shortcut is to click on the actual blue or I red box If Im clicking on this twenty 20 .0 it brings up the ticket with by already populated and price 2850 populated in my account camp up here I can sets the quantity to always come up as one or two are set the default quantity whatever number that I want so I the probability that we talked about in the cost of the binary being loosely tied to I each other we can take a look this contract get out cost about $12 dollars about 12 percent probability this one cost about eighteen dollars eighty percent probability know it you can do this is take a look there's a bid twenty one dollars in offer twenty seven dollars what is the number in between that 24 roughly what about a 24 percent probability we look at contract that we needed a market to move what if we looked at a market where we had the upper hand well here's one there's one where costs seventy three dollars pull this one up this one is saying will the Dow Jones be above 17 740 at p.m.

Right now the dow is trading at 17 777 so it's 37 points above the level that we needed to finish at thats why my trade costs about seventy three dollars seventy four dollars I'm making twenty five dollars about a seventy percent probability that's why I have the upper hand and I putting up more money I can have the Dow Jones sit where it's at it can go up can go down thirty points and still okay but noted to have tht I have to pay a little bit more so there has to be up balance between the buyer and the seller it has to make sense for both parties I want to buy this contract immediately cost seventy one dollars I can put in a bid for a lower price and wanted to try and buy for seventy dollars but there's nothing if I put in it's called working order remember there nothing that says that my working order will actually be filled so I could put in a bid to try and pay five dollars for this contract well, I might never ever buy it I might just be spinning my wheels the entire time trying to buy the contract I dont actually buy it at to contracts over the five dollars comes back to me and it shows up cancelled order I was trying to buy it the whole time so to buy it immediately I can pay this price or I can put in a bid to put into working order let's see if I wanted to try and buy this for seventy dollars when I put it in for one contract well lets put in two contracts will see the number two here and the bid will be seventy I'm trying to buy it for seventy dollars.

Here's me I'm trying to buy it seventy dollars for two contracts. somebody else trying to be sixty-nine dollars sixty eight 50 for 200 catch ex I'm just trying to buy two I have a working order I can go down and change it let's say we just want to do one contract command I'm just working one contract more let's say that I wanna cancel it click on the green circle delete remainder wanted to thank you for attending the are watching the session the session and thank you again for taking a look at Nadex, we want to wish you luck good luck on your trades and you can always call Nadex customer service if you have questions I thank you again for watching this presentation .

Nadex (Business Operation), binary trading, binary options, Electronic Trading Platform (Software Genre), binary options software, binary options tips, binary options trading, binary options signals, binary signals, binary options strategy, binary options demo accounts, binary option trading, trading binary options, trade binary options, forex binary options, binary options strategies, binary options daily, what is binary trading, online trading

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário